1. Add 10uL CleanSeq directly to sequencing reaction product.
2. Add 37.5uL 85% Ethanol and mix.
3. Place plate on magnet for 5 minutes.
4. Flip plate while still on magnet and discard ethanol.
5. Add 100uL 85% ethanol and let sit for 30 seconds
6. Flip plate while still on magnet and discard ethanol.
7. Take plate off magnet and let air dry for 10 minutes.
8. Add 40uL 0.5mM EDTA and let sit for 5 minutes.
9. Place plate back on magnet for 5 minutes.
10. Transfer 33uL finished product to Optical or Eppendorf plate; briefly spin down to get rid of any bubbles and heat seal.
11. Run on ABI 3730.
Copyright © 2014 American Museum of Natural History